I love smoothies! They’re such an easy way to up your fruit and vegetable in take – something I massively struggle with. Watch my new video to see how I make my go-to smoothie:
In the video, I make a smoothie using the following ingredients:
- Summer fruit berries (mix of raspberries, blueberries, redcurrants, blackberries)
- Pomegranate Juice
- Greek style natural yoghurt
I never use exact measurements, but rather chuck it all in by eye.
More combinations I think work great together are:
- Apple juice, kiwi, carrot, spinach (or kale), frozen berries
- Pineapple juice, frozen mango, banana, yoghurt
- 1/2 Avocado, 2 kiwis, spinach, apple juice, lemon, yoghurt
Give them a go and let me know which one is your favourite!